Our NEW S&S Melt Shots have hit our shelves. Each pack includes 10pk soy melt shots in the fragrance of your choice :)
WHAT IS A MELT?
Melts are a clever and easy-to-use alternative to oils. Soy wax melts are a safer alternative to using water in your oil burner because there is no chance of your dish burning dry, as with the water option, as the wax does not evaporate.
Choose your favourite fragrance from our extensive collection and make the change to melts today.
Whether you prefer a sweet and fruity scent or wish to channel a world traveller vibe with our alluring destination blends, S&S’s melts promise pure relaxation and bliss.
HOW TO MELT A MELT
All you need to do is choose a melt in the fragrance of your choice and put your melt in the top of your oil burner and light your tea light. The heat of the tea light flame melts the wax of the melt, releasing the fragrance.
TO USE MELTS SAFELY
· Ensure the oil burner dish is dry and clean.
· Always check your oil burner for any cracks before use.
· Light a tea light candle and place it underneath the dish where the wax melt will be placed.
· Do not add water or oils to the dish when using a melt.
· Do not try to light the melt directly.
· Once the tea light is extinguished the melt will harden.
· If you want to change to another fragrance, just pour the slightly cooled wax back into an empty glass container (any glass jar will do) and wipe out your melt burner with paper towel to clean.
· Do not put a lid or cover the container/jar after pouring the hot wax in – wait until the wax dries before replacing the lid.
Remember, burning wax melts involves a candle flame and hot melted wax; these two things can be very dangerous, so take extreme care and enjoy the wonderful fragrances that are available.